Greetings from the CCSBE Immediate Past President, Dr. Gerry Kerr,
One of my roles as the Immediate Past-President is chairing the Nominating Committee for the next slate of CCSBE officers. In effort to make the nominating process as simple and transparent as possible, you will find a link below to submit your nomination online.
We have a number of vacant positions open for election this year, including:
- Director, Atlantic (one position)
- Director, Ontario (one position)
- Director, Prairies (two positions)
- Director, British Columbia (two positions)
Please remember that all nominations will be vetted by the Nominating Committee before appearing on the ballot, so it is very important for all candidates to complete the online nomination form in full. Please note that self-nominations will be accepted.
We welcome all nominees who will be fully committed to the work involved in being a Board Member and who will contribute positively towards achieving the goals of the organization.
The deadline to submit a nomination is March 30, 2015
INSTRUCTIONS FOR NOMINATING
- Only complete nomination forms will be accepted – please complete the online nomination form in full in order to ensure the nomination is accepted by the Nominating Committee.
- The first portion of the form requests information about the nominee, and the second requests information about the nominator.
- If self-nominating, please complete the nominator section to identify the self-nomination.
- If you are nominating an individual for a position, please be sure to confirm with the person a willingness to serve on the board if elected.
- Questions can be directed to the CCSBE Secretariat – firstname.lastname@example.org